ADMINISTRATION AND ACADEMICS
- Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- University Registrar
- Academic Calendar
- Course Schedule
- Office of Global Services
- Services for 1) international students needing visas, work permits, etc. 2) All Georgetown students traveling internationally for internships, research, or study.
- Office of Student Financial Services
- Information on student loans, federal grants, and other ways to fund your degree.
- Student Employment Office
- On-campus jobs.
- Funding Opportunities for MAGES Students
- Includes opportunities for language study, research funding, and tuition coverage.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH
- Student Health Insurance
- Student Health Services
- Information about the on-campus clinic and other health care options.
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Free, confidential counseling services for students.
- SFS Graduate Career Center
- Specifically for SFS students; mostly focuses on careers in international affairs.
- Cawley Career Center
- Main campus career center. Students interested in non-IA careers (academia, museology…) may find Cawley’s services more helpful.
- GradGov Research Project Awards
- Up to $500 to fund your research.
- Institutional Review Board
- Must pre-approve your research involving humans, such as research in which you will conduct interviews.
- Department of Biostatistics Consultation
- Offers free one-hour consultations on research design, statistical analysis, data analysis, and more.
- Request a Research Consultation with a Librarian
- Library of Congress Registration Page
- Georgetown Off-Campus Housing Service
- Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action
- ADA accommodations and more.
- LGBTQ Resource Center
- Military Connected Students
- Georgetown University Police Department
- Campus Chaplains
- Not just Catholic! We have a Director for Jewish Life, Director for Muslim Life, Director for Hindu Life, etc.