The BMW Center for German and European Studies is located on the fifth floor of the Edward B. Bunn, S.J. Intercultural Center (ICC) in Suite #501 on the main campus of Georgetown University.
Getting to the ICC
- Walking directions from the front gates at 37th and O Streets NW: Walk through the gates and follow the diagonal brick path to the right across Copley lawn. You will come to a red brick square. The Intercultural Center (ICC) is the red brick building across the square. Entering the front doors of the ICC building brings you to the third floor ICC Galleria.
- Walking directions from the GUTS Shuttle Bus Turnaround: Exit the bus turnaround and follow the sidewalk along West Rd. and around the John R. Thompson Jr. Athletic Center. Make a right onto North Rd., passing Cooper Field on your left. At the next intersection, make a left onto Tondorf Rd., and follow the road until there is a cemetery on your right and you are facing the red brick Intercultural Center (ICC). The back entrance of the ICC building will bring you to the first floor.
Getting to Campus
- Public transportation: Metro bus G2 makes a stop by the campus front gate.
- GUTS Shuttle Bus: A free university shuttle has pickup locations at the Dupont Circle and Rosslyn metro stops that will drop you off at the GUTS Shuttle Bus Turnaround on the southwest side of campus. Click here for more information on the GUTS Shuttle Bus.
- Vehicle drop-off: The front gates of GU are located at 3700 O Street NW.
- Campus parking: There is plenty of street parking surrounding campus, both metered and free for two hours. There is also a lot for paid parking on campus (cash only). Click here for more information about on-campus parking.
- Disability access: Georgetown has a number of accessibility options for visitors traveling to and from campus. Click here for information on planning an accessible visit to campus.