Every gift helps! The BMW Center and its students are extremely grateful for any and all contributions that support student life, course development, and financial aid. These generous gifts support all of our students, including international student Strahinja “Strax” Matejic:
“Being an international student brings a great number of benefits, but also some important challenges. One of them is undoubtedly finances. The fact that this program has an opportunity to fully fund students through the Flynn Memorial Scholarship – and not limit this opportunity to domestic students – really sets MAGES apart. Along with the curriculum and the School of Foreign Service prestige, this scholarship attracted me to the program even more. I am honored to receive such an acknowledgement, especially noting the selectivity of the admissions, and the great class of my peers!”
– Strahinja Matejic, Flynn Memorial Scholarship recipient
Thank you for your support.
Online Giving Form Instructions
Financial contributions can be made online via the online giving form. Thank you for your support!
- Gift Information: Please fill out all applicable sections.
- Select if you want a one-time or recurring donation.
- The Designation Section directs the donation to a specific cause. To direct your gift to CGES, type “BMW Center for German and European Studies” into the box next to “Other Designation.”
- The blue designations box is for you to choose to make your gift anonymous or in memory (or honor) of a loved one.
- If your gift will be matched by an employer, you have included Georgetown in your estate, or you are fulfilling a pledge by making this gift, please check the applicable box(es).
- To be more specific about where your donation will go, add details in the Special Instructions.
- Please ignore the Appeal Code box in this section.
- The Personal Information fields need to be filled in as completely as possible.
- Payment Information: Please enter your credit card data. Online donations made be made using Visa, American Express, or MasterCard.
- Review: Please review your donation information for accuracy.
- Confirmation: This page will include a link to a receipt that you can print out for your records.
Flynn Scholarship Fund
In 2013, CGES began a campaign to address the need to fund student scholarships. If you wish to donate directly to the Flynn Scholarship Fund, please use Georgetown University’s online giving form to make a gift. To support the campaign, type “Gregory Flynn Scholarship Fund” in the “Special Instructions” box.